ScreenNinja is the perfect tool to record Time-Lapse screencasts of your long-running creative processes. It lets you transform the creation of your next digital painting, comic, icon, website or other work of art, into an interesting and exciting Time-Lapse video.
One click will start your recording. Or, you can explore the options that control how ScreenNinja will record and what will be visible in your recordings.
ScreenNinja has Ninja Powers
You can Hide apps from your recording, or 'Solo' the apps you're using (and automatically hide everything else). Hiddden apps remain visible on your screen where you can use and interact with them, but they magically vanish from your recordings.1
- Create amazing Time-Lapse screencasts.
- Hide any app from your recordings.
- Choose if System Elements like the Menu Bar, Dock, Desktop Icons and OS X Notifications are visible in your recordings.
- Pause and resume recording.
- Use the Time-Lapse Amount Slider, or specify exactly how often frames are captured and how many frames per second your final Time-Lapse will be.
- Advanced crop control.
- Optional webcam overlay in your recordings.
- Multiple Screen and HiDPI/Retina Display support.
- Export in H.264, Motion-JPEG, ProRes and more.
The icons and/or names of hidden apps may still appear in your Menu Bar, Dock or in the Finder. You can hide these elements separately. ↩